Job vacancy: Office Manager (Maternity cover)
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Office Manager to provide Maternity cover from March 2023, working closely with our company Directors and design studio to provide a mix of office management, marketing and general admin including front of house duties and administrative support.
We’re looking for someone who will assist with the smooth day-to-day running of our office; from ordering supplies, to arranging days out, to dealing professionally with our clients. You’ll help our employees feel safe and supported, and you’ll work with our senior leadership team to spot where we can be more efficient.
It’s a rewarding role, perfect for someone who enjoys taking initiative, loves variety, can juggle tasks, and solve problems. You’ll have scope to make a real impact on the studio environment.
Skills and experience:
- Able to work on own initiative, plan and manage a varied workload to tight deadlines
- Have strong administrative support skills, working with care and attention
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals, compare perspectives and recognise the feelings of others
- Professional with a friendly, positive and helpful manner, working co-operatively with others towards achieving a shared goal
- Enjoy listening to others, analysing information and situations and problem solving
- Able to use imagination and generate new ideas
- Microsoft office proficient
- Experience of specific role essential
- You will be asked to provide examples of the above during the interview process.
- We offer a friendly studio environment, an award-winning lifestyle package.
- This role is studio based.
- Diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB) is at the core of our business. We advocate equal opportunities, creating an inclusive working environment for all. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different mode, please contact our HR team for assistance.
- Llewelyn Davies is an equal opportunities employer.