Job vacancy: Healthcare Architect
Due to an increase in workload we are recruiting for a Healthcare Architect role to work on a number of high-profile international hospital projects. Llewelyn Davies are one of the leading healthcare architects in the UK with an international reputation and a wide-ranging client base, including NHS, private hospitals, charities and philanthropic organisations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 Years post RIBA Part 3
- Experience of working on larger projects as part of a team and day to day leadership of smaller projects across all stages from inception to on site activity
- A good working knowledge of Revit and Codebook is an advantage
- Good 1:200 & 1:50 skills
- A working knowledge of Building Regulations, design standards and best practice
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This role is based in Central London but may include occasional 3-5-day overseas travel. Salary is dependent upon skills and experience.
To apply please send a cover letter, CV and samples of work to email@example.com. Please quote “Healthcare Architect 05/19”.